For those families that have need, financial assistance is available to ensure that all children have opportunity to attend camp.
Wanake is able to offer camperships due to the generosity of the local churches of the East Ohio Conference of the United Methodist Church, Wanake alumni and friends of Wanake.
- Get a campership application form by clicking here. Application here.
In addition to campership monies you can also take advantage of the following options to
- Register early! Those who register by April 30th receive a $20 discount AND early bird campers receive a Limited Edition 2016 Summer Camp T-shirt that is not available in the camp store.
- You can pay in multiple payments. Call the East Ohio Camps Office at 800-831-3972 ext. 108 to arrange a payment plan.
- Take advantage of the sibling discount if more than one child from your family is attending camp. Contact the camp office at 1-800-831-3972 ext. 108 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your church may be able to help pay part of the cost. Check with your Camp Contact Person or your Pastor.
- Your district may have Campership Funds available. Check with your District Office.