Rent out Camp Wanake to run your own summer camp.
During the "prime time" summer months (June 1-Aug 3)
For exclusive use of the entire site (no other guests on site):
- $40,000 for 5 nights (Sun-Fri), 15 meals & 5 evening snacks for up to 200 individuals
-At 200- $200/camper or $40/night/camper
-At 150- $266/camper or $53/night/camper
-At 120-$333/camper or $66/night/camper
- Package includes:
-Wanake's experienced and trained program team
Swimming, Horseback Riding, Rock Climbing, Canoeing,
Challenge Course, Night Hikes, Sports, Hiking, Fishing, etc
-Wanake's Health Care Team
Sound System, Sports Equipment, Musical Equipment, etc.
- Your group will provide supervision. (You supply counselors)
- Wanake can house up to 300 people-if over 200 there will be added charges unique to your group
- We do not offer other packages during "prime time" summer months due to the nature of our ministry. Less nights and subtractions to the package may be taken, but the price will not change.
- June 30-July 5th, July 13-18 and July 20-25 are not available.
- Must be booked and deposit paid ($10,000) at least 6 months in advance.
- Ideas to bring the price down for your campers:
-Can your group or denomination subsidize part of the total bill?
-Is there a sponsor or donor who would be willing to help?
-Renting during "non-prime time" months is much cheaper and flexible.
For non-exclusive use of the site (other Wanake guests on site):
- Per person charge unique to which facilities, accommodations, program, and meals taken.
- All dates are available subject to availability with very limited available dates and less flexibility.
- Must be booked and deposit paid at least 6 months in advance.
During the "non-prime time" Months
(May, August, September, etc)
- Charge unique to which facilities, accommodations, program, and meals taken.
- Total charge based on per person rate. Not a set figure as with "prime-time" months.
- Many more available dates and much more flexibility